We invite you to CORE with a Welcome Session.
Get to know us with this special rate, Private session. Your Welcome Session is our opportunity to learn about your personal goals and to custom-tailor a plan to achieve them.
After your Welcome Session, we offer a special Discovery series to help you build a strong foundation in your method(s) of choice and to establish a structured program that fits your lifestyle.
Contact us here or call (404) 814-2272
and our Client Care team will get you started!
Keep in mind for your first visit:
- We ask that you provide 24 hours' notice for any appointment cancellation.
- In keeping with our 24-hour cancellation policy, pre-payment for a Welcome Session is required upon booking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first session to complete your Client Profile.
- Complimentary parking is available in the 3-tier garage behind the building, as well as on the 3rd floor of the Staybridge Suites parking deck next door.
- We recommend fitted sportswear for our fitness methods. You won't need shoes on our equipment, but please bring a pair of socks.
I've never done Pilates/GYROTONIC®/Redcord before. What can I expect?
An invigorating and relaxing workout. Many of our clients joined CORE as beginners. You'll be in great company, and with our expert instructors' guidance, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
I'm an experienced Pilates student. Can I skip the Welcome Session and jump right into a Duet or Semi-Private?
The Welcome Session isn't just for beginners: it helps us find ways to challenge your Pilates practice and to place you in a perfect-fit semi-private. We're glad you want to jump right in, and we like your zeal!
I'm recovering from an injury/surgery. Will I be safe exercising at CORE?
Many CORE clients (and several of our instructors too!) first discovered CORE after an injury. Your safety is our highest priority. We don't offer large group classes so our instructors can guide each client to correct alignment. Our team-oriented approach ensures that you benefit from our collective expertise, and that all our instructors are equipped to cater to your needs. Atlanta's premiere physical therapists recommend their clients to CORE, and we provide PT in-house through partnership with One on One.
If you're currently under the care of a PT or doctor, had a major medical procedure within the past 6 months, or are pre/post-natal, please let us know so that we can best meet your needs.
Have a question we didn't answer here?
Give us a call at (404)814-2272 or contact us using the form above and our Client Care Team will get back to you within a business day.